Skip to main content

Business Expense Principles


Policy and Procedure Documents

If you are a UNSW staff member, you can claim your expenses yourself online or have another staff member claim your expenses on your behalf. From April to July 2019, SAP Concur will be progressively rolled out throughout the university. For more information, go to the My Expenses page.

If you are a student, you can enter your claim into Finance Services (found by clicking on the My Finance tab in myUNSW) or you can ask a UNSW staff member to make a claim on your behalf. You must provide the staff member with your receipt/s.

As a UNSW staff member, you can also enter student payments for scholarships, prizes and awards using Finance Services.