- New to Finance?
It is important to read the Finance 101 handbook to understand the services we provide to our customers.
If your role involves Financial Reporting please ensure you visit the Reporting page. Please pay attention to the document names as there may be accompanying materials that are specific to Finance staff. For example, there is a handbook called Project Financials, there is also a handbook called Project Financials - Finance support staff addendum, the first is outwardly facing for customers, the latter contains additional information specific to Finance Support Staff.
- General Ledger
Checklist for the successful use of Spreadsheet Journals:
- You are using the latest template (above)
- You are following the setup instructions
- All three of the journal template files are saved in the same directory
- You are not launching the file (you are using File Open in Excel)
- You are saving the file before loading
- There are no blank lines in your journal
- You are not receiving a "your password is about to expire" message. If you are please change your password immediately.
- Project Load
Spreadsheet Project Load is used to load many projects into NS Financials at one time.
- Billing Basics Quick Reference Guide
- Instalment and Recurring Billing Workshop Materials
- Instalment and Recurring Billing Quick Reference Guide
- Resolving Bill Errors
- Billing Fundamentals Class Room Training Materials
- Express Billing
- Billing inquiry not invoiced
- Billing inquiry invoiced
- Credit a bill
- Billing errors workflow
- Bills with multiple lines
- Single line bill
- Searching customer records
- Billing basics customer account overview inquuiry