How to become a UNSW Supplier
Would you or your organisation like to provide goods and/or services to UNSW?
UNSW has relationships with a wide range of companies and individuals who supply goods and services to the University.
There are three ways to become a UNSW supplier:
- You can register for alerts about tenders, proposals, quotes and expressions of interest
- You may be approached directly by a UNSW staff member
- You can participate in the University Procurement Hub (UPH)
Register for alerts
Register on Tenderlink under your category of goods and/or services. When a tender is opened in your category you will be invited to participate.
On Tenderlink you can also see all current UNSW ongong tender processes.
Depending on the good and/or service, the price and the level of risk, the University will ask for one of the following:
- Request for quotation (RFQ)
- Request for proposal (RFP)
- Request for tender (RFT)