A Financial Delegation is the authority to approve expenditures or enter into financial commitments on behalf of UNSW. The Financial Delegation amounts are GST exclusive.
- Approvers of Financial Delegation will default to the individuals line manager (nominator) and one up manager (endorser).
- Once approved and you have become a Financial Delegate you will receive workflow notifications (emails) when a transaction is submitted for approval. Follow the instructions in the email. If you need more information please see the approvals section in this handbook.
Notifications (email) will be sent when:
- You are required to approve a transactions
- A notification will be sent to the owner or the transaction when you perform an approval
- Reminder notifications will also periodically go out when a transaction has not been approved
- If a Financial Delegate changes roles they will receive a notification to reapply for delegation for their new role
- If an individual you have nominated has left the University and their delegation remains active you will receive a notification
(Similarly to approvals, notifications will also be sent if a transaction is denied)